Xapo provides a highly secure Bitcoin wallet and vault with support for real cold storage through cutting edge technology, as well as debit card services (coming soon).
361 Lytton Avenue, Suite 200
Palo Alto, California 94301
Wences Casares, Co-Founder and CEO of Xapo, previously founded Argentina’s first ISP, as well as founding Latin America’s premier on-line brokerage, Patagon.
Founded in 2013 by Federico Murrone and Wences Casares, the company is incorporated in Hong Kong and is based in Palo Alto. The company has attracted $40M in funding from Index Ventures, Benchmark, Greylock Partners, Ribbit Capital, Fortress, Emergence, Winklevoss Capital, Crypto Capital, Jerry Yang, and others.
Products and Services
Xapo provides a Bitcoin wallet and cold storage vault with the following capabilities:
• Offline encrypted services for Bitcoins
• Restricted, monitored and highly secured vault access including different permission levels
• High security server storage facilities around the globe
• Global Bitcoin storage network
• Satellite-based monitoring and validation of security
• Bitcoin buying and selling services
• Free retail and institutional custody services