Watchdata provides a range of digital authentication and transaction security products for mobile and e-commerce applications.
11 Collyer Quay
#16-01 The Arcade
Wang Youjun serves as CEO of Watchdata.
Founded in Beijing in 1994, the company is headquartered in Singapore with eleven regional offices in over 50 countries including India, China, France, Brazil, UAE, US, South Korea, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Taiwan. The company has an office in Newport Beach, California.
Products and Services
Watchdata provides digital authentication and transaction security solutions that can be grouped as follows:
• Telecom – Watchdata provides SIM cards for mobile with capabilities in mobile payment and NFC
• Transportation – Watchdata provides tap-and-go smart card solutions for applications such as electronic tolls and e-payment
• Banking – Includes EMV smart card and payment solutions for online banking and contactless transactions
• Public Services – Includes utility metering, health care support, and e-Government support
• Enterprise – Includes SIM support for smart enterprise mobility