In addition to providing global telecommunications, wireless, and broadband services, the company also provides managed security services.
1095 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
Hans Vestberg is the current CEO of Verizon Communications, where he has worked as EVP of the company’s Network and Technology team, as well as CTO.
Verizon was spun-off from the Bell System upon divestiture in 1985. It was called Bell Atlantic for a period via combination of several of the local Bell Operating companies including New Jersey Bell and NYNEX. Upon merger with GTE, the company was renamed Verizon. The company trades on the NYSE and does roughly $128B in revenue.
CyberTrust (2007) – Security Consulting
NetSec (2005) – Managed Security Services
Products and Services
The portfolio of managed security services offered by Verizon Communications can be grouped as follows:
• Asset and Exposure Management –Includes vulnerability management, application security, data security, and mobile and M2M security
• Monitoring and Analytics – Includes managed security services, SOC services, and security monitoring and analytics
• Incident Management and eDiscovery – Includes investigative response, eDiscovery, research, and infrastructure
• Risk and Compliance – Includes GRC and PCI Compliance
• Identity and Access – Includes managed certificate services, user identity, and IAM professional services
• Enforcement and Protection – Includes DDOS protection, security gateway, threat management, and advanced security program