Trustwave offers a wide range of compliance solutions, security products, and managed services, with emphasis on Payment Card Industry requirements.
70 Madison Street, Suite 1050
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Tel: (888) 878 – 7817
Bob McCullen, CEO of Trustwave, has held previous executive positions at many firms including Verisign.
Founded in 1995, the privately held company has grown to over 1100 employees in offices across seventeen different countries, with headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. The firm has grown in recent years through various acquisitions to include a range of security appliance-based and managed solutions for business customers.
Intellitactics, M86 (Finjan),
Bit Armor, Vericept
Lucid Security, Application Security, Cenzic
HPE, Solutionary, ForeScout, Imperva
Products and Services
The TrustKeeper platform is the company’s premier compliance offering with over two million subscribers. Trustwave products and service can be grouped as follows:
• TrustKeeper – Premier PCI DSS compliance platform that complements the company’s industry leading professional services in merchant payment card processing.
• PenTest Manager – Feature embedded in the TrustKeeper platform for penetration testing.
• Secure Web Gateway – Security appliance product for secure Web filtering and policy enforcement.
• Secure Email Gateway – Security appliance product for email-based filtering and compliance functions.
• Managed Security Services – Remote management of its products. The company maintains a secure operations center in Chicago.
SpiderLabs offers incident response and related forensic analysis services for business customers.