TITUS offers a range of solutions for classifying, protecting, and sharing messages, files, and other business information with emphasis on Microsoft Office products.
800 – 343 Preston Street
Canada K1S 1N4
Tel: (613) 820 – 5111
Tim Upton, Founder and CEO of TITUS, has extensive background and experience in technology, security, and IT consulting.
Tim Upton, Charlie Pulfer, and Stephane Charbonneau founded TITUS in 2005. The private company has grown to support over 2 million users worldwide.
Products and Services
TITUS provides solutions to classify and protect the most common business document suites including Microsoft Office. TITUS enterprise information protection solutions include the following:
• TITUS Message Classification – This provides classification and protection of email in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Web App, and Lotus Notes. Support for mobile devices is included.
• TITUS Classification for Microsoft Office – This provides classification and protection of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents.
• TITUS Classification for Desktop – This provides for classification and protection of all file types in Windows Explorer, including PDF and CAD.
• TITUS Security Suite for Microsoft SharePoint – This provides for protection of SharePoint documents, lists, and content.
• File Server Marking Solutions – This addresses Microsoft Windows Server 2008 File Classification Infrastructure.
The company also provides solutions for protecting information on enterprise mobile devices and infrastructure.