Telefonica is a broadband and telecommunications company that includes a managed security services offering.
Distrito Telefonica – Edificio Central, Pl. 2a C/Rhonda de la Comunicacion
s/n 28050 Madrid
Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete Lopez serves as CEO of Telefonica.
Founded in 1924, Telefonica is a broadband and telecommunications provider in Spain with operations throughout Europe, Asia, North America, and South America. The company trades on the New York Stock Exchange.
Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom
Products and Services
In addition to its broadband and telecommunications services, Telefonica offers managed security services that can be grouped as follows:
• Web Filtering – Includes anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-spyware, Web filtering, and other services
• Clean Email – Includes filtering, encryption, and other services
• Anti-DDOS – Includes detection and mitigation
• Managed Security Services – Includes centralized management with supervision, maintenance, support, and real-time monitoring
• Cyber Security – Includes threat detection, vulnerability management and other services