TechGuard provides a range of cyber security and information assurance solutions for commercial and government customers.
17295 Chesterfield Airport Road, Suite 200
Chesterfield, Missouri 63005
Tel: (618) 744 – 9573
Suzanne Magee, Co-founder, Chairperson, and previously CEO, for TechGuard Security, is a founding member of the National Cyber Security Alliance.
Founded in 2000 by Suzanne Magee and Andrea Johnson, the company maintains corporate offices in Missouri with offices in Catonsville, Scott Air Force Base, and Oklahoma.
Products and Services
TechGuard provides cyber security and information assurance solutions that include the following:
• Federal and Cyber IT Services – Includes vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and related services
• Information Assurance and Cyber Solutions – Includes security awareness, strategic security planning, and related services
• Risk Management Framework – Includes IV&V
• Security R&D – Supported by the CyberLab team focused on vulnerability research, malware analysis, and nanotechnology.
• Training – Offer Cyber Security Certicifaction Training, with Alpine Security, and Cyber Security Awareness training
Many different government contract vehicles are supported to provide service to the Federal Government. TechGuard also maintains a Digital Forces Group that offers highly skilled and advanced capabilities including penetration testing.