TechDemocracy is a global cyber risk assurance solutions provider whose DNA is rooted in cyber advisory, managed and implementation services. The company provides advisory, implementation, and managed services in the areas of business intelligence, clinical analytics, data warehousing, security, service oriented architecture, business process management, identity and access management, and E-business suite. It serves public sector, utility, financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, insurance, and retail clients worldwide.
499 Thornall Street, 3rd Floor
Edison, NJ 08837
Sri Kiran Patibandla – CEO
Gautam Dev – Global Managing Principal & Founding Leader
TechDemocracy LLC is a rapidly growing IT solutions and professional services firm, founded in year 2000. TechDemocracy has been recognized and awarded by renowned 3rd party organizations and clients for their proven growth, reliability, exceptional service levels and client satisfaction levels.
Resilient, Skyhigh, Netskope
Products and Services
TechDemocracy is tackling one of the biggest issues confronting medium and large enterprises, how to measure cyber risk in a standard way. Businesses understand many risks—such as operational, credit market, currency exchange rates, financial and reputational risks—and have developed a standardized way to measure and talk about them. TechDemocracy has developed a framework for Cyber Risk Governance, as well as a platform "Intellicta" to manage it
The Intellicta Platform delivers enterprises a holistic assessment of their cybersecurity, compliance, risk and governance situation:
• A platform that makes it possible for senior, non-technical business decision makers to understand, evaluate and measure in-depth the effectiveness of their existing cybersecurity, governance, risk, and compliance programs
• Customized to meet a company's unique business requirements
• Obtain answers with quantifiable metrics based on established models from ISM3, NIST and ISO, among others
• Seamlessly integrate existing IT infrastructure and IT security systems and extract critical data from cloud-based, on-premise and third-party systems
• Pinpoint gaps and inefficiencies, prioritize risk investments and continually track progress