Synopsys provides a range of application security tools for test and analysis.
690 East Middlefield Road
Mountain View, California 94043
Tel: (650) 584 - 5000
Dr. Aart de Geus serves as Chairman, Co-Founder, and Co-CEO of Synopsys.
Dr. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan co-founded Synopsys in 1986. The company has grown to $2.2B revenue in 2015 with 10,362 employees located mostly around the United States and Canada.
Codenomicon (2015) – Security Fuzz Testing
Elliptic Technologies (2015) – Embedded Security
Cigital (2016) – Software Security
Products and Services
Synopsys provides a range of design, semiconductor, and software integrity testing tools. Integrity testing tools include focus on software security and quality, based on the acquisition of Codenomicon. Specific offerings include:
• Protecode – Software composition analysis
• Coverity – Static code analysis
• Seeker – Runtime security analysis
• Test Advisor – Automated test optimization
• Defensics – Intelligence fuzz testing
• AbuseSA – Cyber threat intelligence platform