Avertium (formerly Sword & Shield) provides a range of managed and professional cyber security services.
1431 Centerpoint Boulevard, Suite 150
Knoxville, Tennessee 37932-1984
Tel: (865) 244 - 3500
John McNeely served as President and CEO of Sword & Shield.
Established in 1997, Sword & Shield is headquartered in Tennessee. The company was renamed Avertium in 2019 after being merged with Terre Verde and TruShield.
Products and Services
Avertium provides a range of MDR and professional security services that can be grouped as follows:
• Managed Security – MMS powered by AlienVault SIEM
• Digital Forensics – Consultation, eDiscovery, and other areas
• eDiscovery – Identification, preservation, and other areas
• Incident Response – Preparation, detection, and analysis
• Sensitive Data Discovery – Methodology for discovery and classification
• Compliance and Risk – PCI, HIPAA, and so on.
• Enterprise Security Solutions – VAR services with Juniper, Sophos, Specops, Barracuda, Websense, CheckPoint, Qualys, RSA, Quorum, SourceFire.