SpyCloud helps businesses of all sizes prevent data breaches and account takeover attacks by alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised.
411 West Monroe Street
Austin, Texas 78704
Ted Ross serves as CEO & Co-Founder
David Endler serves as President & Co-Founder
SpyCloud was founded in 2016 by Ted Ross and David Endler. They have received $7.5M in funding from the likes of March Capital Partners and Silverton Partners.
Menlo Security, McAfee, CyberArk Software, enSilo
Products and Services
SpyCloud provides a range of solutions to prevent data breaches and account takeovers:
• ATO Prevention – Proactively takes action on exposed customer and employee accounts
• Active Directory prevention – Automatically prevents ATO of your Windows accounts
• Fraud Investigation – Utilizes SpyCloud’s rich dataset for new investigations
• Corporate Exposure Alerts – Receive alerts when employees accounts have been exposed
• NIST Password Enforcement – Ensures compliance with NIST guidelines for strong passwords
• SpyCloud API – integrate our data with your SIEM, custom app, or security offering