Skybox Security provides an integrated cybersecurity management platform rooted in analytics, modeling and simulation used to manage vulnerabilities, threats, security policy, firewalls and firewall changes.
Skybox Security Inc.
2077 Gateway Place, Suite 200
San Jose, California 95110
Tel: (408) 441 – 8060
Gidi Cohen, Founder and CEO of Skybox, is a popular cyber security speaker at industry conferences.
Lior Barak, CFO
Ron Davidson, CTO
Stewart Fox, EVP Worldwide Sales
Michelle Johnson Cobb, CMO
Ravid Circus, VP Products
Moti Dror, VP Customer Care
Ami Ben-Dror, CIO
Paula Ewanich, VP People
Established in 2002, Skybox Security is a privately held company with worldwide sales and support teams serving an international customer base. The company has raised more than $270M in growth-equity funding since 2017 alone.
Tufin, Algosec, Firemon, Red Seal
Products and Services
The Skybox Security Suite provides integrated cybersecurity management solutions for physical IT, multi-cloud and operational technology environments. Suite products include:
· Vulnerability Control – Scanless vulnerability assessment, risk-based vulnerability prioritization, patch and network-based mitigation planning
· Threat Manager – Threat intelligence management and remediation workflow support
· Firewall Assurance – Multi-vendor firewall compliance management, optimization and cleanup, change tracking
· Network Assurance – Hybrid network visibility, end-to-end path analysis, zone-to-zone access compliance
· Change Manager – Automated firewall change management workflow including proactive risk assessment
· Horizon — Attack surface visualization highlighting pre-incident indicators of exposure
The Skybox Security Suite can be deployed on an appliance, virtual machine or as an Amazon machine image.