SignaCert provides product solutions for automated continuous monitoring of IT and security compliance.
Austin, Texas 78738
Tel: (855) 871 – 8761
Toney Jennings, CEO of SignaCert, was previously CEO of CoreTrace until its acquisition by Lumension. He was also previously founder and CEO of WheelGroup.
Dr. Eugene H. Spafford of Purdue University serves on the SignaCert Technical Advisory Board.
Wyatt Starnes, previously founder of Tripwire, founded SignaCert. Harris Corporation acquired SignaCert in 2010, but later sold off the intellectual property to Toney Jennings in 2012. The small company has since received $700K in Venture funding and $4M in debt financing.
Tripwire, Lumeta, Intel, Symantec
Products and Services
SignaCert offers compliance monitoring through its SignaCert Integrity product, which provides information to support audit and issue resolution. Embedded in the product are the following:
• Compliance Automation for NIST, ISO, SOX, PCI, and other frameworks
• Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Configuration Scanner
• Device Support for Servers, Desktops, and Network,
• Graphical Policy Construction
• Virtual Appliance
• File Integrity Monitoring
• Automated Vulnerability Assessment
• Dashboards and Reports