Security University provides hands-on performance based Qualified/ Information Security Professional and Qualified/ Information Assurance “Certificate Programs of Mastery”, CISSP preparation and CompTIA certification training.
510 Spring Street, Suite 130
Herndon, Virginia 20170
Tel: (877) 357 – 7744
Sondra Schneider, Founder and CEO of Security University, was previously with AT&T and WheelGroup.
Security University was established by Sondra Schneider in 1999, SCHEV Certified to Operate as a Virginia Institution of Higher Education in 2005, ACCET accredited in 2009, Regionally Accredited by MSA- CESS in 2015 and has since grown to support a large offering of security courses, NSA- CNSS approved and accredited Information SecurityCertificate Programs of Mastery, Qualified Certification exams, and accelerated CBE (Competency Based Education) performance based classes and hands-on Labs that lead to high wage in demand cybersecurity jobs.
Products and Services
Security University provides security training offerings that can be grouped as follows:
• Testing – Involves hands-on Security University Testing (SUT)
• Qualified Program – Involves three Security University Qualified Programs
• Certifications – Involves CISSP and related training classes
• Graduate Certificates – Involves SUT Q/ISP Graduate certificates for students
• Classes – Covers a range of different courses on security technologies such as ethical hacking, forensics, auditing, and security architecture