Quintessence Labs provides quantum optics and cryptographic data security solutions.
Unit 1, Lower Ground
15 Denison Street
Deakin ACT 2600
Tel: +61 2 6260 4922
Vikram Sharma, Founder and CEO of Quintessence Labs, previously founded two technology start-ups.
Founded in 2006, the privately held company is headquartered in Australia with offices in San Jose. Westpac Banking Corporation served as lead investor in a 2015 round of investment into the firm. Westpac Banking becomes an 11% owner of the company.
Entrust, Cypherix, Symantec
Products and Services
Quintessence Labs provides quantum optics and cryptographic data security solution products that can be grouped as follows:
• qSecure – Turn-key quantum enhanced encryption for on-premise or cloud data security
• qProtect – Encryption for recording and storage devices in uncontrolled environments
• qStream – Enterprise-scale random number generator as building block for high security solutions
• qCrypt-xStream – Advanced key and policy manager with key generation based on random number generation
• qClient – A vendor- neutral Software Development Kit link encryption product