Protegrity provides a range of Big Data and Cloud security solutions including encryption.
333 Ludlow Street
South Tower, 8th Floor
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: (203) 326 – 7200
Suni Munshani has served as CEO of Protegrity since 2011. He was previously CEO of Novitaz.
Founded in 1996, The company is headquartered in Connecticut with presence in the UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Span, Switzerland, and India.
KaVaDo (2005) – Application security
Products and Services
Protegrity provides a range of data security and gateway solutions for Big Data and Cloud that can be grouped as follows:
• Enterprise Security Administrator – Includes centralized visualization and administration of multiple system and platform data security policies.
• Protegrity Protectors – Includes databases, files, and applications
• Big Data Protector – for Hadoop
• Avatar for Hortonworks – Protects sensitive data in Hadoop
• Cloud Gateway – Involves data encryption with user activity monitoring and reporting
• File Protector Gateway – Encrypts data fields, columns, etc.
• Vaultless Tokenization – Involves replacement of sensitive data with fake data.
The company also offers professional services and training related to Big Data, cloud, and file security and encryption.