NEXOR provides security solutions for information exchange and information assurance.
8 The Triangle, Enterprise Way, ng2 Business Park
Nottingham, NG2 1AE
Tel: +44 (0) 115 952 0500
Andrew Kays, Managing Director of NEXUS since 2014, was previously NEXOR’s Head of Research ad Technology as well as Operations Director.
Stephen Kingan serves as CEO and Executive Chairman.
Hugh Smith, Graeme Lunt, and Julian Onions co-founded NEXOR (as X-Tel Services Limited) out of X.400 and X.500 research from the University of Nottingham in 1989. Headquartered in the UK, the private company has offices in McLean, Virginia and Ottawa, Ontario.
Products and Services
NEXOR provides a range of secure information exchange and information assurance security solutions that can be grouped as follows:
• Secure Information Exchange – Based on the NEXOR Secure Information eXchange Architecture (SIXA), this involves various tools and systems for securely exchanging data across domains
• Trusted Platforms – Includes a data diode, real-time logic, and trusted computing modules
• Technology Integration – NEXOR has capability to integrate third-party technologies
• Software Engineering – Involves the CyberShield Secure Engineering process for developing software
• Secure System Updates -
• Secure System Updates – Includes Secure Device Control, Secure Printing and Nexor Guardian.
• Information Exchange Gateways – Includes Military Messaging Gateways and Nexor Gateways
The company maintains partnerships with security technology firms including IBM, Microsoft, Ascentor, QinetiQ, FoxIT, Redhat, CSC, Glass wall, and Dytecna.