Metaphor IT compares their client’s business objective with multiple technical solutions, providing recommendations and implementations of the best solution to complete their objective. Through the combination of managed services, as well as cloud services, Metaphor IT can reduce costs, improve user performance and business performance, and mitigate potential risks.
16 St. Clare Street
London, EC3N 1LQ
Tel: 0333 003 3305
The Management Director and Co-Founder is Richard Callis, The Sales Director is Stuart Grist, and the Group Chief Technology Officer is Mario Cirillo
Metaphor IT was founded in July 2015 with the purchase of Intellect Security which was established in 2002 and had supplied over 2000 customers. In April 2016, Citrix Gold Partner became apart of Metaphor IT adding a provider of cloud, virtualization and mobility solutions. Tegen was also acquired by the group in September 2016.
Products and Services
The company provides three security solutions in the fields of:
• Identity Management- helps customers understand different authentication methods on cloud services, define privileges of different user groups, create rules that enable access, and provide a mechanism to manage creating, maintaining, modifying and deleting.
• Threat Detection and Prevention- analyzes customer’s estate from the network through customer’s data, applications and endpoints
• Data Security and Integrity- implements security solutions through data encryption, data loss prevention, file and data sharing, anti-virus/Malware, backup/ restore, cisco umbrella, and web filtering that will meet client’s demand for protecting data.
Metaphor IT also provides five solutions to their clients’ needs using cyber security, cloud and virtualization, and service delivery in the following services:
• Managed Cloud Services- Reduces the complexity of switching systems to the Cloud, creating a solution that fits the client’s need and then implementing and managing the environment with the use of three vendors (AWS, Azure, and Rackspace).
• Hosted Desktop Services- creates an infrastructure tailored to the client’s need of a virtual workspace, allowing employees to work anywhere. The key features of this service is it can be accessed from anywhere, almost unlimited availability, continuous system updates, and predictable running costs.
• Fully Managed IT Services- assesses client’s environment and recommend cost effective IT solutions
• Managed Security Services- offers cyber security defense systems and staff that help ward off potential external and internal cyber attacks.
• Specialist Support Services-assists and advises customers to resolve issues throughout their environments