Masergy provides a range of enterprise networking solutions including advanced managed security for cloud.
Masergy Corporate Headquarters
2740 North Dallas Parkway
Plano, Texas 75093
Tel: (866) 588 – 5885
Chris MacFarland, Chairman and CEO of Masergy, was previously with BroadSoft, McLeodUSA, Allegiance Telecom, and Verio.
The company is headquartered in Plano, Texas with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco and was acquired by ABRY Partners in 2011 and then by Berkshire Partners in 2016.
Broadcore Communications (2012)
Global DataGuard (2014)
Products and Services
In addition to global cloud networking and cloud unified communications (including SDN deployment), Masergy provides CASB with a range of advanced managed security services that can be grouped as follows:
• Advanced Threat Monitoring
• Continuous Monitoring by Experts
• Patented Machine Learning Algorithms
• Big Data Analytics
• Integrated Perimeter Security Solutions
• Comprehensive 360 Living Security Audits
• Regulatory Compliance Testing
• Intensive Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
• Sophisticated Risk Management