Marsh provides a range of insurance brokerage and risk management services including several cyber security offerings.
1166 Avenue of the Americas,
New York City, New York,
Tel: (312) 627 – 6000
John Q. Doyle is the President and CEO of Marsh.
Thomas Reagan serves as Cyber Practice Leader at Marsh.
Marsh, established in 1871, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh and McLennan, which has $13B in revenue, includes 60,000 employees, and trades on the NYSE.
Products and Services
Marsh provide industry-focused consulting, brokerage, and claims advocacy services, leverage data, technology, and analytics to to reduce customer risk. The service are in the following categories.
• Marsh Cyber Echo – Consists of an insurance underwritten package requiring more than $5M of cyber coverage per year
• Managing Cyber Risk – A framework for managing client risk according to a Marsh Risk Framework.
• CyberCAT – Cyber and computer security protection for cyber catastrophes
• Marsh CloudProtect – Enhancement to cyber policy addressing cyber reliance across spectrum of operations to determine appropriate loss model and insurance needs
• Marsh Cyber Privacy Event Model – An analytic cyber decision making model