Lunarline offers a range of cyber security and vulnerability management products and services including SOC operation, penetration testing, and privacy services.
3300 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 212 & 308
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Tel: (571) 481 – 9300
Waylon Krush, CEO of Lunarline, was previously a senior information security engineer in AT&T’s Advanced Systems Division.
The company is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia with offices in Washington, DC; Kettering, Ohio; Springdale, Maryland; Bentonville, Arkansas; Detroit, Michigan; San Diego, California; and Tampa, Florida.
SAIC, General Dynamics
Products and Services
Lunarline offers security products and services that can be grouped as follows:
• Security Operations – Includes managed security services through an in-house security operations center (SOC).
• Privacy Services – Includes data breach response, privacy training and education, mobile and on-line marketing privacy services, vendor and cloud privacy assessments, global privacy services, and U.S. privacy services.
• Security Compliance and Coverage – Includes support for HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA, and other frameworks. Also includes a range of penetration testing and security analysis services.
• Security Products – Includes Airlock (automation of security technical implementation guides), Ground Station (threat intelligence aggregation), SCAP Sync (security content automation), Sniper (penetration testing), and Vulnerability Scan Converter (converts scan outputs from commercial scanners).
• Training – The company provides training through the Lunarline School of Cyber Security.
Lunarline runs a not-for-profit foundation called Warrior to Cyber Warrior (W2CW) for returning veterans.