LoginRadius is a cloud-based consumer identity and access management (CIAM) solution that empowers businesses to deliver consumer experience. The Identity Platform provides a set of APIs to enable authentication, single sign-on, user management, data and account protection capabilities on any web or mobile application. The company serves over 3,000 businesses with a monthly reach of 1.17 billion user identities worldwide.
815 West Hastings St.
Vancouver, BC V6C 1B4 Canada
Deepak Gupta - Co-founder & CTO LoginRadius
Rakesh Soni - Co-founder & CEO LoginRadius
2012 - LoginRadius was founded by Rakesh Soni and Deepak Gupta in Canada. The idea grew from their experience with developing identity management systems for web and mobile applications.
2014 - The company secured its first round of venture capital from Real Ventures, BDC Capital, and Yaletown Venture Partners.
2015 - The LoginRadius platform was already being used by over 100,000 websites worldwide.
2016 - The company moved its headquarters to Vancouver, Canada.
2017 - LoginRadius technology had served over 650 million users worldwide with100% uptime. It achieved a peak load performance of 100K customer logins per second.
2018 - LoginRadius secured $17M Series A Funding led by the Microsoft venture fund, M12, and ForgePoint Capital.
2019 - LoginRadius had already established offices globally, with a team strength of over 150 employees.
Auth0, Okta, ForgeRock
Products and Services
The features of LoginRadius include:
• Authentication - The LoginRadius Identity Platform offers a range of customer registration and authentication options such as passwordless login, phone login, social login and standard login.
• Single Sign-on - LoginRadius SSO allows your customers to access any of your web properties, mobile apps, and third-party systems with a single identity.
• Directory Service - Our modern cloud infrastructure ensures that your customer data storage is secure, compliant, and accessible by the people and systems you choose.
• Data Governance - It allows businesses to protect their data by storing and protecting it according to government regulations.
• User Management - User Management offers a customer-centric approach providing an end to end solution for user management and monitoring login activities.
• Cloud Integrations - LoginRadius has pre built integrations with hundreds of third-party applications, allowing you to access them all under one dashboard.