Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks with agility, performance and value.
Juniper Networks, 1133 Innovation Way
Sunnyvale, California 94089
Rami Rahim serves as CEO of Juniper Networks. Rahim began his Juniper career in early 1997, as employee No. 32, and worked as an engineer on Juniper's first breakthrough product, the M40 core router.
Pradeep Sindhu founded Juniper Networks in 1996. The company has grown considerably, employing over 9,300 people and generating roughly $4.8B in annual revenue. In early 2016, Juniper introduced its Software-Defined Secure Network approach, representing a shift in the cybersecurity paradigm that addresses today’s deficiencies and provides an extensible and resilient framework by leveraging the full strength of the network to detect and defend against threats.
NetScreen (2004) – Security Products
Trapeze (2010) – Wireless
Mykonos (2012) – Security Software
BTI Systems (2015) – SDN for Cloud and Metro Networks
Mist Systems (2019) - Wireless
Cyphort (2016) - SIEM
Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks
Products and Services
In addition to its networking products which include routing and switching solutions including SDN and NFV, Juniper also offers a wide range of network security products for enterprise and service providers, such as:
• SRX Series Firewalls – Next-generation anti-threat firewalls that deliver high-performance security with advanced, integrated threat intelligence.
• vSRX Virtual Firewall – High-performance network security in a virtual form factor for rapid deployment and scale-out environments
• cSRX Container Firewall – Advanced security services for containerized and virtual machine environments.
• Junos Space Security Director – Provides security policy management through an intuitive, centralized, web-based interface that offers enforcement across emerging and traditional risk vectors.
• Sky Advanced Threat Prevention – A cloud-based service that provides advanced malware protection