Jericho Systems provides a suite of tools for establishing attribute-based access controls and authorizations for the enterprise or service provider environment.
Jericho Systems Corporation
25 Highland Park Village #100
Dallas, Texas 75205
Tel: (972) 231 - 2000
Brynn Mow, CEO of Jericho Systems, was previously head of the Dallas Technology Group.
Brynn Mow founded Jericho Systems in 2002 inspired by the need to securely share information. The company is headquartered in Dallas.
Products and Services
Jericho Systems products focus on standards such as XACML to provide fine-grained filtering, secure attribute-based access control, identity management and policy management. Their products can be grouped as follows:
• EnterSpace Decisioning Suite – This provides content filtering, access control, and policy support.
• EnterSpace Exchange – This provides attribute-based authorization within healthcare exchanges.
• Jericho Authorization Provider – This provides policy enforcement and access controls for Microsoft SharePoint.
• EnterSpace LDAP Vault – This provides policy support and access control for LDAP.
• SAML Attribute Responder – This provides a Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)-compliant means for an enterprise to establish a standards-compliant attribute authority.