itWatch provides a suite of IT security products focused on DLP, endpoint security, device security, encryption, and other areas.
Aschauer Strabe 30
Tel: +49 89 62030100
Ramon Morl serves as Co-Founder and CEO of itWatch.
Ramon Morl co-founded itWatch in 2002. The company is headquartered in Munich.
Products and Services
The IT security products offered by itWatch can be grouped as follows:
• DeviceWatch – Endpoint security with blacklisting and whitelisting, focused on the devices connected to a PC via USB, PCMCIA, Firewire, and Bluetooth
• ApplicationWatch – Centralized control of application behavior with blacklist and whitelist management
• XRayWatch – Allows definition of which applications and users can access which data on the network
• PDWatch – Guarantees privacy during data transport
• dataEx – Security management with ability to security delete files
• DEvCon – Endpoint device security management
• CDWatch – Control of CDs ad DVDs within a network
• ReCAppS – Remote controlled application system
• PrintWatch – DLP for printing