IPV Security provides a range of security consulting services focused on compliance, monitoring, management, and audit.
10 Zarchin Street
P.O. Box 4330
Tel: (866) 531 – 1848
Ido Ganor, Founder and CEO of IPV Security, was previously founder of ShopServe.
Ido Ganor founded IPV Security in 2005. The company is headquartered in Israel.
CyberInt, COMSEC, Hybrid Security
Products and Services
IPV Security provides several security professional services that are marketing as “Security-as-a-Service” offerings including the following:
• Comply-as-a-Service – Includes GRC professionals offering assistance to enterprise customers with security compliance challenges
• Monitor-as-a-Service – An in-the-cloud analysis service that monitors and examines audit logs for evidence of security threats.
• CISO-as-a-Service – Offers a professional security expert as a designated CISO for customers desiring to outsource this function.
• Audit-as-a-Service – Involves gap assessments, readiness testing, and other audit-related activities to identify and mitigate risk.
• Cloud Security – Includes audit and assessment of cloud security architecture and approach
• DDOS Mitigation – IPV is an authorized distributor in Israel of Arbor Networks DDOS mitigation tools.
• Malware Infection – Assessment and assistance in dealing with malware in Websites and networks.