innerView (previously Intelligent ID) from OnGuard Systems provides an endpoint monitoring and protection solution that provides continuous security.
250 Old West Wilson Bridge Road
Worthington, Ohio 43085
Tel: (888) 798 – 7792
Jim Mazotas, Founder and CTO of Intelligent ID held previous senior technical positions with Toyota, Lockheed Martin, Department of Defense, and AT&T.
Larry Letow serves as the CEO of Intelligent ID.
Jim Mazotas founded Intelligent ID in 2009. The small, privately funded company is headquartered in Ohio.
Intel Security (McAfee), Symantec
Products and Services
innerView (previously Intelligent ID) provides continuous security monitoring and protection for organizational endpoints. The Intelligent ID product focuses on uncovering threats by monitoring user activity for inappropriate or potentially malicious behavior through endpoint agents and a customizable dashboard. The specific focus areas of the product include behavioral analysis, email review, network connection monitoring, infrastructure analysis, productivity measurement, Web monitoring, and user activity coverage. Components of the product include:
• Sensitive Data Crawler – Locates copies of sensitive data on endpoints or file systems
• Dashboard – Provides real-time statistics and activity views
• Event Log – Includes every rule-based event sorted by severity level or other factors
• Timeline View – Provides a time-based view of events
• Dossier – Provides an identity or group-based view of events
• Productivity Review – Helps demonstrate productivity of individuals or groups
In addition, Intelligent ID offers services in endpoint security, encryption, and security scanning.