InfoSec Institute offers a variety of information security training courses, certifications, and boot camps.
7310 W. North Avenue Suite 4D
Elmwood Park, Illinois 60707
Tel: (866) 471 – 0059
Jack Kozial, President and Founder at InfoSec Institute, was previously with Harris Bank.
Jack Kozial founded InfoSec Institute in 2003, and continues to serve as a senior instructor. The company is headquartered in the Chicago area with training courses offered in Atlanta, Washington, Virginia, Las Vegas, Dallas, Baltimore, Boston, Houston, and New York.
Products and Services
InfoSec Institute provides a range of information security training programs offered by expert instructors that can be grouped as follows:
• Boot Camps – Includes many different areas such as hacking, penetration testing, forensics, reverse engineering, security certification, IT audit, security awareness, and other subjects. Vendor technologies covered include Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Google, and others.
• Certification – The company provides training for Microsoft, Cisco, EC-Council, ISACA, ITIL, and other organizational certifications.
• Online Training – Includes self-paced mentored as well as live online training options.
• Enterprise Training – Provides training support for large groups from enterprise teams, tailored to their specific needs.
• Government Training – Includes DoD 8570.1 training.