InfoGuard provides ICT security products, professional services, and managed security for business customers.
Lindenstrasse 10 Baar,
Tel: +41 41 749 19 00
Thomas Meier, CEO of InfoGuard, was previously with Crypto AG.
Founded in 2001, InfoGuard has grown to the largest security company in Switzerland. The public company has more than 300 security experts and customers in 130 countries.
High-Tech Bridge, Navixia, Crypto AG
Products and Services
InfoGuard organizes its range of security products and services into the following broad categories:
• Security Audits – Includes penetration testing and ethical hacking, security audit and review, vulnerability management, and social engineering audits.
• Security Consulting – Includes ISO 27001-compliant Information Security Management System (ISMS) support, GRC, network and security architecture, security awareness, and security officer service.
• Security Solutions – Includes layer 2 encryption (Ethernet, Fibre Channel, SONET, and Multilink), data center security, firewall, VPN, IDP, advanced threat detection, DDOS protection, smartphone security, Web security, NAC, strong authentication, and many related areas.
• Network Products – Includes routing, switching, DWDM, and WAN optimization.
• Managed Security Services – Includes cloud and managed security, managed firewall and VPN, managed infrastructure, out tasking and outsourcing, and managed SIEM services.
InfoGuard maintain an extensive list of major information and network security technology partners including Adva, ActivIdentity, Airlock, Algosec, Arbor, Bluecat, Fortinet, Good, InfoGuard, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, Sophos, SSH, Varonis, Websense, and Utimatico.