InfoDefense provides security consultation services focused on regulatory compliance, information assurance, and response.
2745 Dallas Parkway, #510
Plano, Texas 75093
Tel: (972) 992 – 3100
Kevin Wheeler, Founder and Managing Director of InfoDefense, co-authored a McGraw-Hill book entitled: “IT Auditing: Using Controls to Protect Information Assets.”
Kevin Wheeler founded InfoDefense in 2001. The private security and compliance firm is headquartered in Texas.
Products and Services
Solution areas focused on by InfoDefense include information protection, identity and access management, GRC, threat and vulnerability management, network security, and system security. Specific services offered include:
• Security Assessment – Includes enterprise assessment, audit, compliance assessment, and penetration testing.
• IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance – Focuses on policy, vendor management, and related services.
• Security Design and Implementation – Design of security infrastructure and implementation assistance
• Computer Incident Response – Support for response
• Computer Forensics and eDiscovery – Forensics, eDiscovery, litigation support, and expert witness services.
• Security Training – Support for CISSP, CISA, and related topics.
Technology partners embedded in InfoDefense solutions include Symantec, Imperva, RedSeal, Palo Alto Networks, and Ping Identity.