Imperva provides a range of Web application, database, file, and cloud security products for protecting business critical data and applications.
3400 Bridge Parkway, Suite 200
Redwood Shores, California 94065
Tel: (650) 345 – 9000
Christopher Hylen serves as the President and CEO of Imperva.
Shlomo Kramer, Amichai Shulman, and Mickey Boodaei founded Imperva in 2002. The company has grown to over 1000 employees with $234M in revenue (2015) with its main offices in Redwood Shores, California. The company is public and trades on the NYSE.
Incapsula (2014) – Cloud WAF, DDoS, CDN
Skyfence (2014) – SaaS security
Tomium (2014) – Software assets for mainframe data security
Distil (2019) - Bot protections
Prevoty (2018) - Application security
F5, IBM, Akamai
Products and Services
Imperva offers data and application security products that can be grouped as follows:
• Web Application Security – Includes the SecureSphere Web Application Firewall (WAF), Incapsula WAF and DDOS protection, ThreatRadar subscriptions, including reputation services, community defenses, and fraud prevention services.
• File Security – Includes file activity monitor, file firewall, SecureSphere for SharePoint, user rights management for files, and directory services monitor.
• Database Security – Includes a database activity monitor, database firewall, database assessment, Big Data security, and database security add-ons.
• Cloud Security – Includes SecureSphere for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, as well as Skyfence for cloud app security.
• Breach Prevention – includes CounterBreach to protect enterprise data from compromised, careless or malicious users