Icon Labs secures the Internet of Things (IoT) by providing portable software to protect embedded devices with firewall, access, and network management.
3636 Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Tel: (515) 226 – 3443
Alan Grau, President and Co-Founder of Icon Labs, held previous positions with Motorola and AT&T Bell Laboratories.
Alan Grau co-founded Icon Labs in 1992. The privately held company is headquartered in Iowa. The company is part of Sectigo.
Products and Services
Icon Labs offers an embedded software product suite that can be grouped as follows:
• Floodgate Defender – Involves an embedded firewall for networked devices with conventional features such as static filtering, stateful inspection, and threshold filtering.
• Floodgate Agent – Provides endpoint policy and management control
• Floodgate Aware – Situational awareness for endpoint devices
• Floodgate IoT Security Toolkit – Develops security solutions to build secure, authenticated, and trusted IoT devices.
• Floodgate at Home – Software firewall that protections smart home devices from attacks
• Floodgate Defender Appliance – compact firewall appliance that provides drop-in protection for networked industrial devices
• Floodgate Security Framework – Offers an integrated framework for all Floodgate products.
• Iconfidant SSH – Provides SSH and SFTP client and server software
• Iconfidant SSL – Remote secure access to Web servers
• Envoy SNMP – Development and runtime environment for SNMP agents