IBM is a global technology and consulting company, including a range of security products and services.
IBM Corporation, 1 New Orchard Road
Armonk, New York 10504
Ginni Rometty serves as Chairman, President, and CEO of IBM.
IBM is an iconic company with an iconic history in computers, systems, technology, and global services. The public company trades on the New York Stock Exchange and posted revenue in 2013 of nearly $100B.
BigFix (2010) – IT Security
OpenPages (2010) – Risk Management
Algorithmics Inc. (2011) – Risk Management
Q1 Labs (2011) – Security Intelligence
Trusteer (2013) – Cyber Security and Fraud
CrossIdeas (2014) – Cloud Security
Lighthouse (2014) – Cloud Security
Bluebox (2015) – Private Cloud as a Service
Resilient Systems (2016) – Incident Response
HPE, Accenture, CSC
Products and Services
IBM organizes its cyber security products and services in the following areas:
• Application Security Services
• Data Security Services d critical data protection.
• Emergency Response Services
• Identity and Access Management – Based on Tivoli platform, includes user provisioning, managed identity, cloud identity, Web access management, and strong authentication services.
• IT Risk Management and Security Consulting
• IT Security Governance and Compliance Services
• Managed Security Services and SIEM
• Mobile and Network Security Services
• PCI Security
• Penetration Testing