HashiCorp builds tools to manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. All foundational technologies are open source.
101 2nd St #700, San Francisco, CA 94105
Mitchell Hashimoto: Founder & Co-CTO
Armon Dadgar: Founder & Co-CTO
Dave McJannet: CEO
HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance.
Docker, Chef, Puppet
Products and Services
• Terraform: Use infrastructure as code to consistently provision any cloud, infrastructure, and service.
• Vault: Secure, store and tightly control access to tokens, passwords, certificates, encryption keys for protecting secrets and other sensitive data using a UI, CLI, or HTTP API.
• Consul: A multi-cloud service networking platform to connect and secure services across any runtime platform and public or private cloud.
• Nomad: An easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that enables organizations to deploy applications on any infrastructure at scale.
• Vagrant: Unified workflow
• Packer: Packer automates the creation of any type of machine image. It embraces modern configuration management by encouraging you to use automated scripts to install and configure the software within your Packer-made images.