Halock Security Labs provides security consulting services including penetration testing and security assessment.
Halock Security Labs
1834 Walden Office Square, Suite 200
Schaumberg, Illinois 60173
Tel: (844) 570–4666
Terry Kurzynski and Jim Mirochnik serve as CEO and Partners of Halock Security Labs. Both had been executives with Remington Associates since 1996.
Terry Kurzynski and Jeremy Simon relaunched their firm Remington Associates, founded in 1996, as Halock Security Labs based on their philosophy of Purpose Driven Security.
Products and Services
Halock Security Labs utilizes risk management as the basis for a range of security and compliance services for business customers. Halock Security Labs offers a suite of security professional services based on its Purpose Driven Security approach in the following areas:
• Security Management – Includes risk assessments, requirements review and gap assessment, security program review and development, information security management services, ISO 27001 certification, policies and procedures, security awareness, and virtual CISO.
• Compliance – Includes HIPAA, PCI DSS and other compliance requirements coverage.
• Penetration Testing – Includes external and internal penetration testing, web application security reviews, and social engineering testing.
• Malware Defense – Includes advanced malware threat assessment, malware defense strategy, and malware analysis.
• Work Force – Includes retained executive search, full-time permanent staff placement, and other recruiting and staffing services.
• Products and Engineering – Includes engineering and resale services for WAF, SIEM, vulnerability scanning, and other products.
• Incident Response Services – Includes incident readiness and response security services.