GuruCul provides an identity-centric, behavioral risk analysis platform that uses Big Data and machine security analytics.
GuruCul Worldwide Headquarters
222 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
El Segundo, California 90245
Tel: (213) 373 – 4878
Saryu Nayyar serves as CEO of GuruCul. She previously held executive roles Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Ernst & Young, and Disney.
GuruCul was founded in 2010. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles with an APAC headquarters office in Mumbai and a development center in Shivaji Nagar.
Red Owl, Novetta
Products and Services
GuruCul provides a range of security risk intelligence products and services that can be grouped as follows:
• GuruCul Risk Analytics (GRA) – Identity-centric behavioral risk intelligence platform that provides near real-time contextual and situational awareness for user access and activity. GRA is designed to provide an enterprise security team with so-called Actionable Risk Intelligence through behavior profiling algorithms.
• Investigation Workbench – A visual, investigative workbench to support the investigation and forensic process.
• Risk and Threat Intelligence – Self-learning technology to consolidate identity profiles with machine data and alerts.
• Self-Audit – Provides end-users with a customizable on-line view of system activity.
• Access Intelligence – Provides capability to monitor accounts (high privileged, shared, and regular).
The company also provides a range of services including strategy and planning, consulting services, support services, and training.