GoSecure provides a range of security consulting and managed security services.
630, Rene-Levesque Blvd. West, Suite 2630
Montreal, Quebec H3B 1S6
Tel: (514) 287 - 7427
Pascal Fortin, President and Chairman of the Board of GoSecure, has been in IT services since 1997 when he started his first consulting firm at age 17.
Founded in 2002, the company is headquartered in Canada.
EdgeWave (2019) - Email security
Products and Services
GoSecure provides a range of so-called Advanced Adversary Protection services that can be grouped as follows:
• Audit and Test – Includes application security testing, compliance audit, ethical hacking, and social engineering
• Managed Security Services – Includes advanced adversary protection, security intelligence with SIEM, perimeter defense, and endpoint security lifecycle.
• Strategize – Includes governance, risk and control strategy, compliance planning, policy and process, and INFOSEC roadmap.
• Operate – Includes OPSEC support and training, incident response and forensics, and technical controls.
• Design – Includes security architecture, security baselining, security technology, and security plans.
The company maintains VAR alliance partnerships with Checkpoint, McAfee , Tufin, RSA, FireEye, CounterTack, Fortinet, Websense, Trend Micro, CyberArk, Blue Coat, and IBM.
The Edgewave acquisition adds the following:
• EdgeWave ePrism Email Security – Consists of various email security products for security usage management, Spam and virus filtering, data loss prevention, encryption, continuity, archiving, and migration from products such as Postini.
• EdgeWave iPrism Web Security – Consists of a set of Web-based security solutions including an advanced Web gateway, remote filtering, social protection, mobile security, mobile device management, and a secure browser solution.