Global Cyber Risk (GCR) provides advisory services to business and government in privacy, security, and related areas.
Global Cyber Risk LLC
5125 MacArthur Boulevard, NW
Washington, DC 20016
Tel: (202) 537 – 5070
Jody Westby, CEO of Global Cyber Risk, has an extensive background including senior managing director of PwC as well as launching of In-Q-Tel.
Global Cyber Risk includes an array of principals with extensive backgrounds in cyber security, government, and business. Originally formed as 2000 as The Work-IT Group, the organization renamed itself GCR in 2005. Jody Westby is an industry leading authority on cyber risk management, especially as it relates to board and senior management governance. She is also closely related to Carnegie-Mellon University.
Products and Services
The advisory services offered to business and government management teams and executive boards by the principals of Global Cyber Risk (GCR) include the following:
• Privacy – Includes privacy breach assessment, privacy audits, and other activity.
• Security – Includes security program gap analysis, incident response planning, and related areas.
• Investigations – Cybercrime investigation and cyber breach management
• Governance – Emphasis on boards and senior management teams
• Risk Assessments – Focus on business process and systems analysis