GFI Software offers IT products and services including email security services and managed anti-virus.
401 Congress Ave. #2650
Austin, Texas 78701
Tel: (919) 379 – 3397
Dan Beer serves as the SVP and General Manager of GFI Software.
Founded in 1992, GFI Software, which is backed by Insight Venture Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners, had planned an IPO in 2013, but postponed the action. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in North Carolina, Florida, UK, Austria, Australia, Malta, Hong Kong, and Romania.
McAfee , Symantec, Websense
Products and Services
GFI Software offers a range of IT products and services for small to mid-sized companies, as well as managed service providers. The security related products offered by GFI Software include the following:
• GFI MailEssentials Online – Includes cloud-hosted security for email as well as anti-Spam capabilities.
• GFI EndpointSecurity – Includes protection of USB sticks, iPods, and other endpoint devices.
• GFI LANGuard – Involves network security scanning and patch management.
• GFI WebMonitor – Includes Web security, monitoring and Internet access control
• GFI EventsManager – Log management and analysis capabilities.