Genians reimagines Network Access Control (NAC) for the IoT era.
• R&D Center: South Korea
• Business: Boston, USA
o APAC Sales & Support: Singapore
o Device Platform Intelligence Research: Serbia
Dong-bum Lee serves as co-founder and CEO of Genians
Kyeyeon Kim serves as co-founder and President of Genians USA.
Founded in 2005, Genians provides the industry’s leading Network Access Control solution (NAC). With over a decade of successful business history, the company was listed on KOSDAQ (263860) in 2017.
Forescout, Portnox, Bradford Networks, Aruba Clearpass
Products and Services
The company's flagship product, Genian NAC helps maintain full visibility and control of all network assets and ensures they are operating at the highest level of security and compliance via on-premise or cloud-based deployment. Genian NAC can see all network-connected device holistically, control them contextually, and automate daily IT security tasks easily. Genian NAC can maximize network security and IT operational effectiveness powered by Device Platform Intelligence.
• Device Platform Intelligence (Next-generation device fingerprinting for IT/OT)
• Smart Visibility (See all connected devices and their compliance status)
• User Authentication (Identify who can access your network)
• Contextual Access Control (Respond immediately)
• IP Address Management (Manage IP/MAC in real time)
• Switch Port Management (Secure where it connects)
• WLAN Management (Control wifi security and wireless access)
• Desktop Management (Ensure the highest levels of security and compliance)
• IT Security Automation (Automate your day-to-day IT operations)
• Audit and Report (Analyze and utilize logs easily)
Genians secures millions of endpoints in organizations of all sizes and industries, including global Fortune 500 companies.