ForgeRock offers a suite of open identity and access management tools for enterprise, cloud, social, and mobile systems.
ForgeRock – US
201 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel: (415) 599 – 1100
Fran Rosch serves as the CEO of ForgeRock.
Lasse Andreson, Victor Ake, Steve Ferris, and Jonathan Scudder founded ForgeRock in 2010. The private company includes former Sun Microsystems CEO Scott McNealy as an investor and advisor. The company has received Series A and B funding from Accel Partners and Foundation Capital. The company has subsidiaries in Bristol, UK, Oslo, Norway, New Zealand, and France, with a heavy presence in the European market.
IBM, Oracle, CA, Okta
Products and Services
ForgeRock provides a platform called Open Identity Stack that focuses on identity relationship management (IRM) and includes three core products:
• OpenAM – Provides an open source access management solution focused on IRM with support for authentication, SSO, authorization, federation, entitlements, adaptive authentication, strong authentication, and web services security. This product is based on OpenSSO from Sun Microsystems.
• OpenDJ – Involves an open source Big Data platform for the developer that combines directory security with the accessibility of a database.
• OpenIDM – Involves an open source provisioning solution targeting Internet scale applications to automate the user identity management lifecycle.
• CloudConnect – Unifies enterprise and cloud identity infrastructure.
• SecureConnect – No touch SSO to enterprise legacy and custom apps.
• SecureAPI – Hands-free protection of mobile apps and APIs.
All of these products are designed to integrate across the identity and access management lifecycle for large-scale enterprise, cloud, social, and mobile applications using open source development tools.